This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy M20 with the Model Number is SM-M205G. Firmware Region is Indonesia and CSC code is XID . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is M205GDXS4CTE4 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Wed 01 Jul 2020 11:22:51 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy M20 (SM-M205G)
- AP Version: M205GDXS4CTE4
- CSC Version: M205GOLE4CTE3
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: XID
- Country: Indonesia
- Binary: 4
- Security patch level : 2020-05-01
One UI 2 upgrade with Android 10
One UI 2 brings you Android 10, with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe during the upgrade.
Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet, Samsung Health and Samsung Notes, need to be updated individually after you update your OS.
Here's what's new.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
- Enhanced animations with a playful touch.
Full screen gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Navigate more comfortably on large screens with minimal finger movement.
- Easily focus on what matters with clearly highlighted buttons.
- New ways to access One-handed mode: double tap the Home button or swipe down in the center of the bottom of the screen.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- High contrast keyboards and layouts for large text have been improved.
- Listen to live speech and display it as text.
Better text over wallpapers
- See text more clearly against wallpaper, as One UI automatically adjusts font colors based on light and dark areas and color contrast in the image below.
Media and devices
- Replaced the SmartThings panel with the Media and Devices.
- Media: Control music and videos playing on your phone as well as other devices.
- Devices: Check and control your SmartThings devices directly from the quick panel.
- Added options for showing the fingerprint icon when the screen is off. You can choose to show it whenever you tap or keep it visible when the Always On Display is shown.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Added battery limit setting and other enhancements for Wireless PowerShare.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added the ability to edit the modes that appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Provided a More tab so you can quickly access hidden modes from the preview screen.
- Improved the layout so you can focus on taking pictures without the settings getting in the way.
- Customize the quick menu to get instant access to the features you use the most.
- Get more information from the app bar.
- Use Video assistant to enhance your experience with web videos.
- Install add-ons from the Galaxy Store to get even more features.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
- Stickers can be added to a date without creating an event.
- Ringtones can be used for event alerts.
- More options are available for repeating reminders.
- Set location-based reminders for a specific period of time.
- Share reminders with your family group and other sharing groups.
- Set reminders for a specific date without an alert.
- Created a Trash feature so you can restore files if you delete something by mistake.
- Added more filters you can use while searching to help you find things quickly.
- You can now copy or move multiple files and folders to different destinations at the same time.
- Added speed and time units to the unit converter.
- Android Auto is now preloaded.
- Added tips to help you get the most from your Galaxy.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-M205G_XID_M205GDXS4CTE4......M205GDXS4CTE4.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy M series is a line of online-exclusive budget smartphones manufactured by Samsung Electronics. The first models in the series, the Samsung Galaxy M10 and M20, were released on February 5, 2019; they were followed by the Samsung Galaxy M30 on March 7 and the Samsung Galaxy M40 on June 18. The Galaxy M10s and M30s were announced on September 18, and both were released on September 29. The Galaxy M01 and M11 were released on June 2 and were available for sale on both online and offline platforms.On September 10, Samsung announced the Galaxy M51, the first upper mid-range model in the lineup.Source: wikipedia.org