This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G with the Model Number is SM-G9860. Firmware Region is Taiwan and CSC code is BRI . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is G9860ZHU2ATFD with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Fri 03 Jul 2020 14:44:15 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G (SM-G9860)
- AP Version: G9860ZHU2ATFD
- CSC Version: G9860OZS2ATFD
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: BRI
- Country: Taiwan
- Binary: 2
- Security patch level : 2020-07-01
The exact changes may differ depending on your device model, country/Region, and service provider.
• Other bug fixes
- The stability of Device has been improved.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-G9860_BRI_G9860ZHU2ATFD......G9860ZHU2ATFD.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-G9860||G9860ZCU3HWB5||CHC||T(Android 13)||7.59 GB||Download|
|2||SM-G9860||G9860ZCU3GVL1||CHC||T(Android 13)||7.37 GB||Download|
|3||SM-G9860||G9860ZHS3GVKA||TGY||T(Android 13)||6.17 GB||Download|
|4||SM-G9860||G9860ZHS3GVKA||BRI||T(Android 13)||6.17 GB||Download|
|5||SM-G9860||G9860ZCU3GVK4||CHC||T(Android 13)||7.37 GB||Download|