This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) with the Model Number is SM-A730F. Firmware Region is Indonesia and CSC code is XID . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is A730FXXU7CTE1 with OS Pie(Android 9) and the Firmware are build on Tue 16 Jun 2020 15:23:31 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) (SM-A730F)
- AP Version: A730FXXU7CTE1
- CSC Version: A730FOLE7CTE2
- Android Version: Pie(Android 9)
- Region: XID
- Country: Indonesia
- Binary: 7
- Security patch level : 2020-05-01
Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) Android smartphone. Announced Dec 2017. Features 6.0″ Super AMOLED display, Exynos 7885 chipset, 16 MP primary camera, Dual: 16 MP (f/1.9, 1/3.1”, 1.0µm) + 8 MP front camera, 3500 mAh battery, 64 GB storage, 6 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
· Auto rotate error has been resolved.
· The security of your device has been improved.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-A730F_XID_A730FXXU7CTE1......A730FXXU7CTE1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy A series is a line of mid-range smartphones and tablets manufactured by Samsung Electronics as part of their Galaxy line. The first models in the series, the first-generation Samsung Galaxy A3 and A5, were introduced in December 2014 and released in March 2015.Source: wikipedia.org
|1||SM-A730F||A730FXXU7CWD2||BRI||Pie(Android 9)||2.95 GB||Download|
|2||SM-A730F||A730FXXU7CVE1||SEK||Pie(Android 9)||3.23 GB||Download|
|3||SM-A730F||A730FXXS7CUL1||CDR||Pie(Android 9)||3.09 GB||Download|
|4||SM-A730F||A730FXXS7CUL1||ALE||Pie(Android 9)||3.04 GB||Download|
|5||SM-A730F||A730FXXS7CUL2||ZTM||Pie(Android 9)||3 GB||Download|