This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy A71 with the Model Number is SM-A715F. Firmware Region is Hong Kong SAR and CSC code is TGY . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is A715FZHU9DWE1 with OS T(Android 13) and the Firmware are build on Tue 27 Jun 2023 14:33:06 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy A71 (SM-A715F)
- AP Version: A715FZHU9DWE1
- CSC Version: A715FTGY9DWE1
- Android Version: T(Android 13)
- Region: TGY
- Country: Hong Kong SAR
- Binary: 9
- Security patch level : 2023-06-01
• Overall stability of your device has been improved.
• The latest Android security patch has been applied.
- Device security has been further enhanced.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-A715F_TGY_A715FZHU9DWE1......A715FZHU9DWE1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy A series is a line of mid-range smartphones and tablets manufactured by Samsung Electronics as part of their Galaxy line. The first models in the series, the first-generation Samsung Galaxy A3 and A5, were introduced in December 2014 and released in March 2015.Source: wikipedia.org